PTM
hahaz... hab not been posting lately....
had PTM last fri... haiz... i cried... dunno y.. just a sudden breakdown... mayb disappointment in my results... or maybe i am disappointed with myself..
all my teachers agree tt i am hardworking... but i guessed i have to study smart and not study hard.. so i wil change my studying method and hope i could at least improve my results... hahaz.. i will not give up... and i will do it!!
I WILL AND CAN DO IT!!! I WILL MAKE IT TO UNI!!!
Thanks ruiling... she say something like if i keep saying i can't... i will never make it.... so i shall change my perspectives and be more positive... =)
hahaz... let me just state my results... hahaz.. it's VERI BAD!!!
GP: D
Lit: D
Math: B
Chem: S
Bio: U
and my aim is to change to:
GP: C
Lit: C
Math: A
Chem: C
Bio: D
This aim is for my common tests... and i hope i can do better for A Levels...
shall curb myself from using com, watching tv and sleeping.. hahaz...
JIA YOU... I CAN DO IT...